TaroWorks 7.2.X comes with a new permission set that you can assign to a user on any supported license type in order to give them the permissions required to use the TaroWorks Mobile App. Similar to our package profiles, you'll also need to grant access either on a profile or additional permission set for the data the user will need to read/write based on your use case.
This article details the step-by-step instructions for adding the TaroWorks Mobile User Permission set to the digital experience, so that mobile users that are assigned this permission set can log into the community and TaroWorks application.
- Go to Set up.
- Enter "All Sites" in the Quick Find box, then Click Workspaces next to the name of site.
- Click Administration.
- Click Members tab and scroll to Select Permission set.
- Select TaroWorks Mobile User and click Add.
- Click Save.
You will receive an email "Your Salesforce membership information was updated for the permission set: TaroWorks Mobile User"
- Click Login & Registration tab and scroll to Login Page Setup.
- Check "Allow employees to log in directly to an Experience Cloud site". Click Save.
Congratulations you've assigned the TaroWorks Mobile User Permission Set. Please continue to 07. Update TaroWorks Profiles.