You can see how space you've been allocated, and how much space you're using under Setup > Administer > Data Management > Storage Usage.
- This is directly related to records and storage for records.
- Each record is ~2kb
- With additional space from Salesforce Foundation, our customers have ~17GB of Data Storage space.
- This space gives you room for roughly 8.5 M records.
- The largest percentage of this usage for TaroWorks Users is likely your Answer data, which can be periodically deleted if your responses are all mapped to standard or custom objects.
- This is related to any files saved, such as attachments and photos.
- With additional space from Salesforce Foundation, our customer have ~31 GB of File Storage space.
- Each photo or signature can be up to 5mb each, so that would give you ~6,2000 attachments. However we're seeing the average file size be about half that, giving you closer to ~12,400 attachments.
- It's possible to export your files if you have attachments that are no longer pertinent, and want to keep an archive for reference