You may have users that aren't on the TaroWorks profiles that you'd like to be able to see photos and attachments created by TaroWorks users. To do so, you'll need to grant read permissions to the Submission object on their respective security profile.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I find any information regarding Surveys?
- How do I control the size of photos synced to Salesforce?
- Can TaroWorks Forms set relationships using WhoID's and WhatID's
- What should I or not delete in Attachments?
- How can I retrieve image metadata from photos and signatures captured in TaroWorks?
- Can I create my own profiles for my TaroWorks Users?
- How do I map to record types?
- What is the maximum number of questions one can have in a form?
- What standard objects can mobile users read, create, and edit?
- I cannot task map picklist question type in drill down hierachy