You may have users that aren't on the TaroWorks profiles that you'd like to be able to see photos and attachments created by TaroWorks users. To do so, you'll need to grant read permissions to the Submission object on their respective security profile.
Articles in this section
- What security tools are available to control who sees what?
- What permissions are needed to see TaroWorks photos and signatures in Saleforce?
- Should I use a standard object or a custom object for my data?
- What are the order of operations of the different features that could run on a Survey question?
- How much storage space do I have in Salesforce?
- Is there a way to create mobile record assignments in mass?
- Is it possible to estimate land area with TaroWorks?
- How do I import survey questions from another org?
- I've receive an email from Salesforce about an Instance Refresh, what do I do?
- Should I activate the Critical Update: "Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections"?