You may have users that aren't on the TaroWorks profiles that you'd like to be able to see photos and attachments created by TaroWorks users. To do so, you'll need to grant read permissions to the Submission object on their respective security profile.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I find any information regarding Surveys?
- How do I map to record types?
- What is the maximum number of questions one can have in a form?
- What standard objects can mobile users read, create, and edit?
- I cannot task map picklist question type in drill down hierachy
- Can I create my own Partner Account for my mobile users?
- What security tools are available to control who sees what?
- What permissions are needed to see TaroWorks photos and signatures in Saleforce?
- Should I use a standard object or a custom object for my data?
- What are the order of operations of the different features that could run on a Form question?