This is a common question when partners have implemented a Salesforce solution for their clients using TaroWorks, and are transitioning the ownership of that solution to the client team. Depending on the structure of the project, the TaroWorks partner may have been main contact with TaroWorks support during the implementation. At the closure of the TaroWorks partner's project, they want to transition that support contact from a resource within the partner organization, to the solution owner within the client.
In anticipation of this exit, a 1-hour transition meeting is recommended where we walk through the TaroWorks Jobs and related object model.
Transition Meeting Attendees
- TaroWorks Partner Solution Lead (exiting)
- Client Solution Lead
- TaroWorks Support resource
- TaroWorks Account Manager
Transition Meeting Deliverables
- Object Model
- TaroWorks RACI Matrix (can be completed during or after session)
- Automation Documentation (optional)
- Process Documentation (optional)
- Partner Community Security Model (optional)
- TaroWorks Jobs List (optional)