Training Readiness Checklist
- Make sure you have the right people in the training. Attendees should be those that will actually administer the system and deploy TaroWorks Jobs.
- Share the attendee list (with email addresses) with your TaroWorks trainer.
- Once the "Welcome to Salesforce" emails are received, have everyone set their password and log into the training environment. Note: You can ignore any emails received regarding the mobile account which will be entitled "Welcome to TaroWorks".
- Have your TaroWorks lead Administrator identified.
- Have a laptop and compatible android device for each attendee.
- Install TaroWorks on the android devices.
- Ensure sufficient internet access for the training. (Test navigating SalesForce)
- Ensure everyone will have visibility to a shared screen, ideally with a projector.
- Ensure the team can meet in a quiet isolated space where they won't be pulled away from the training.
- Share references with the attendees: Customer Support Site, YouTube Channel, Implementation Guide.
- If you are a new to TaroWorks and doing this training as the beginning of your Getting Started Package, work with your TaroWorks Account Manager to ensure that TaroWorks is installed in your production org and that you have sufficient licenses to proceed into the design and build phases directly following training.
Additional Considerations for Remote Training
- Test Connection - There are greater bandwidth requirements for remote training than in-person training because screen-sharing is required. Please confirm that you are able to screenshare from the connection you'll be using for the training, as well as be able to view a shared screen from another location.
- Download Plugins - For your first session, please log in ahead of the scheduled start time so that you can download any plugins that may be required to join the web meeting.
- Maximum 2 hands-on sessions - there is a maximum of two laptops/workstations that should be logged into the training sessions for participation in the exercises. This is a limitation of remote training since we can only share one screen at a time. Up to 6 individuals can be logged into their own machines and following along, but we will only walk through the exercises with 2 machines.
- Screen visibility - all participants will need visibility to the shared screen either via projector, or logging into the web meeting
- Audibility - all participants will need to be able to hear the participants in the online session, so test the audio for the laptop that will be playing into the room, as well as the machine's ability to accept audio input. (Often times whomever is running the machine can re-iterate questions/comments from the room.)
- Recordings - the sessions will be recorded and shared with the attendees. The chat logs will also be posted so you may want to make notes in the chat as we go in order to references the video timestamps in the future.
- If you're a new customer and going through training as part of a Getting Starting Package, you must have participated in training (Day 1 and 2) in order to participate in build activities (Day 4 and 5).