- Beta 2.24.0 - 10/15/2013
- Beta 2.24.1 - 10/22/2013 - Fixes application in French
- Performance Management - Job Targets
- Ability to set targets for Jobs
- Ability to see reports and dashboards with new performance data
- Removal of the Use as Interviewee Checkbox
- Application is now available in French!
- This release requires TaroWorks Android App Beta v1.6.0
Installation Instructions for 2.24.xFor a completely new installation please see:
Upgrade Instructions to 2.24.x
If you are doing an Upgrade, you must follow the below instructions!
- If you have any DRAFT surveys that have the Use as Interviewee checkbox checked, UNCHECK it before upgrading or you will not be able use that survey.
- Before you upgrade, make sure that your user is in the same timezone as the org. A new batch process will be executed at 1AM on the timezone of the user that installs the package. If the user is not in the org timezone, then the process may be running at a time when most users are using the org.
- Add default user for workflow rules. Go To Setup > Create > Workflow & approvals > Settings.
- For the TaroWorks User profile manually check off the setting "Manage Public Reports" to be able to edit reports (to see progress per performance target).
- Add the new Performance tab to after Job Activities and before Reports in your TaroWorks app.
- Add new workflow rule - follow instructions here: Configuring Workflows for TaroWorks
- For all Apex Class Types, edit the enabled apex classes for your site profile and make sure the following are added to the Enabled list if they do appear. For all new custom fields, find the custom field on the object in your site profile and make sure they are set to Visible if they appear. (If they do not appear in the list it is okay).
|Name of object, field, trigger, class||Type||on Object||Notes|
|PerformanceManagementEndpoint||Apex Class||See Part D in Configuring TaroWorks in Salesforce.com|
|Assigned Target||Object||This object is accessed by the Guest Site user. (Read, View All). Also, make sure all custom fields in the object are set to Visible.|
|Performance Target||Object||This object is accessed by the Guest Site user. (Read, View All). Also, make sure all custom fields in the object are set to Visible.|
- French is not working in 2.24.0. Fixed in 2.24.1
- A single Cascading Select cannot have more than 10,000 unique values.
- A single survey can contain more than 1 Cascading Select. However, the total of unique values in all Cascading Selects included in a survey should not exceed 10,000 unique values - there may be intermittent issues trying to publish the survey.
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- Be careful not to delete or edit fields and change field types of fields mapped to jobs and/or surveys. IDALMSA-3789, IDALMSA-4226.
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission.
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416.
- If deleting questions and then adding questions, be sure to hit Save in between. In general, it is good to Save after every delete. (Adding a question is auto-saved). IDALMSA-4959.
Large Surveys and Submissions
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
Please sign in to leave a comment.