It is currently not possible to map a question to a Record Type field in Salesforce directly, watch this video on how to use workflows in order to set the Record Type for any object.
Articles in this section
- What security tools are available to control who sees what?
- What permissions are needed to see TaroWorks photos and signatures in Saleforce?
- Should I use a standard object or a custom object for my data?
- What are the order of operations of the different features that could run on a Survey question?
- How much storage space do I have in Salesforce?
- Is there a way to create mobile record assignments in mass?
- Is it possible to estimate land area with TaroWorks?
- How do I import survey questions from another org?
- I've receive an email from Salesforce about an Instance Refresh, what do I do?
- Should I activate the Critical Update: "Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections"?