Error 20009 occurs when the fields mapped to forms is deleted or otherwise altered in such a way that prevents Salesforce from properly receiving data. TaroWorks will accept form data but fields in the record may not be filled correctly. The likely cause is the accidental deletion of fields / change in field API names by a Salesforce Administrator.
- Confirm that you are using the correct version of the mobile app.
- Check the form responses against the affected record to verify your data.
- Check the object definition (Setup > Create > Object) to confirm if your field is present.
- Rebuild the form and job if necessary.
- If this error persists, please report the problem to TaroWorks Support.