Error 20014 occurs in jobs with a survey that maps to a reference object but the reference record specified in the survey response cannot be found. This error prevents the job from syncing properly. Usually this may be caused by one of the following:
- Deletion of the reference record or change in the reference record’s name;
- Typo when entering the record name or the value for the Id Field;
- Choosing the wrong Id Field by accident; and,
- Values from the wrong object/field is being passed in hierarchy drill down.
The survey responses and job will remain the device allowing the mobile user to try again.
- Confirm that you are using the correct version of the app then try again.
- Check if the Id Field for the reference object is entered correctly.
- Check your survey answers, field mapping, and hierarchy drill down in the job for errors. Rebuild the survey/job if necessary.
- If no obvious cause is found, report the problem job to TaroWorks Support. Mobile users may manually delete the completed jobs in their devices, this will flush the invalid jobs to avoid future error messages. (This requires Mobile App version 1.7.2 and up.)