NOTE: Prior to Android App version 1.8.0, this error message displays as "Error 80000: TaroWorks could not establish an internet connection. Please verify your connection and your Salesforce URL and try again, or contact your administrator."
TaroWorks app detects the device has no active internet connection. This can happen due to a variety of reasons.
- The URL entered is incorrect.
- Problems with the internet service provider, wireless router (for wifi connections);
- Problems with the device wireless connections (off or low battery) or interference;
- Problems related to mobile data, out of cell tower range, disruption in data services, insufficient credits for data services.
- Confirm the URL you have entered and try again. See this article for more details.
- Open the device’s internet browser and try connecting to any well known website.
- If the device cannot connect to the internet, consult the device’s manual to regain internet connection.
- If the device can connect to the internet, but you are still getting this error, please contact TaroWorks Support.