The Android device cannot establish an internet connection.
- Problems with the internet service provider, wireless router (for wifi connections);
- Problems with the device wireless connections (off or low battery) or interference;
- Problems related to mobile data, out of cell tower range, disruption in data services, insufficient credits for data services.
- Open the device’s internet browser and try connecting to any well known website.
- If the device cannot connect to the internet, consult the device’s manual to regain internet connection.
- If the device can connect to the internet but you are still getting this error, please validate the community site URL. Be aware that if there are any punctuation, such as dashes (-) in your URL, that you're not selecting the incorrect character on your devices keyboard. If you suspect this may be the case, but are having trouble locating alternative symbols, copy and paste the URL instead.
- If you are sure your URL is correct and cannot connect, please contact TaroWorks Support.