- Beta 2.27.0 - May 19, 2014
- Beta 2.27.1 - Jul 18, 2014. Fixes app crash if unlimited repeat section and cursor is not on the screen.
- Send Logs from your device directly through email for diagnosing app issues
- Redownload all Jobs if there was an issue in downloading Jobs
- Automatic re-try of establishing internet connection if application cannot find it the first time
- Works with Salesforce Beta 2.27.x
Installation Instructions for 2.27.x
For a completely new installation please see:
Upgrade Instructions to 2.27.x
- Mobile applications will auto-update if you have upgraded Salesforce to 2.27.x
- Upgrade to Mobile 2.27.1
- Newest Application Version record must be added on Salesforce. Please see Salesforce 2.27.x release notes.
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- On Android 4.0, footers and buttons may not display on some screens like Saved Jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard to see the buttons. IBTFF-650.
- Choosing image from gallery in a photo question on Android 4.4. We officially support Android 2.3, 4.0, and 4.1.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- App crashes at the end of Unlimited repeat section if last focus is on a text question that is not on the screen. IBTFF-1161. Fixed in 2.27.1
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- It may take a long time for photos and signatures to send during sync. IBTFF-263.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059.
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
Internationalization and Localization
- Special characters only display on Android 2.3.6 and above.
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)