There are three common causes of not seeing any records:
- The device have not synced the latest database information from your salesforce instance.
- You have reached a "Dead-end" in the hierarchy. This means in salesforce there are no records for that level attached to the records the field officer just chosen.
- In your hierarchy drill down, you have chosen the right object but used a different relationship than you intended. Example, a loan record have a lookup relationship to Contact for the borrower and a lookup relationship for the lender.
Please check the drill-down after trying each of the following steps:
- Sync the device again. If the records you expect are still not showing up, go to Setting > Redownload Jobs (This is available in version 2.27 and higher)
- Check that all records are related the way you expected it to. (You can build a simple salesforce report to check or manually click through the records.)
- Clone the published job and in the Drill-Down Hierarchy section, click Edit for the level in the job that you are having problems with. Make sure not only the right object is chosen but also via the right relationship. You will need to republish the job and clsoe the old one if a change is required.
Please contact TaroWorks Support if the above steps did not resolve your issue.