- TaroWorks 3.0.4 - March 25, 2015 - Fixes Mobile Users tab if there are lots of Partner Accounts with Partner Users.
- TaroWorks 3.0.3 - March 11, 2015 - Fixes issues with sending geolocation fields to Mobile due to Salesforce Spring '15 Platform update, and also permissions and viewing large number of Partner Users on the Mobile Users tab.
- TaroWorks 3.0.2 - Jan 29 2015 - Fixed field mapping to update Autonumber fields
- TaroWorks 3.0.1 - Jan 6, 2015 - Improved downloading of large number of records due to poor connection - Deprecated.
- TaroWorks 3.0 - Nov 13, 2014 - Deprecated.
Please read Upgrade Instructions CAREFULLY for this release!!
- NEW! Mobile Users are no longer used to log into the Mobile application.
- Works with exact matching version only.
Installation Instructions for 3.0.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 3.0.x
Please follow all articles in the section: Upgrade and Configuration for v3.0
If you are upgrading from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1, after Upgrading, you must go to Application Settings to Activate the 3.0.1 mobile version for Auto-Update to work.
If you are upgrading from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2, simply install the new managed package. There are no changes necessary on the mobile side. If you employed the work-around for the auto-number ID issue, you can return your text buffer field references in surveys and jobs back to the auto-number field.
- Resolved in 3.0.0
- Resolved in 3.0.1: Improved downloading of large numbers of records on poor connections, switched analytics tracking from Company to Organization name
- Resolved in 3.0.2: Restored ability to update a record that has an autonumber field as the ID field
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- More than 2000 submissions cannot be viewed in Survey Results. Workaround is to use Export to CSV function. IDALMSA-5193.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- PPI Report included in TaroWorks will not work with large number of submissions. IDALMSA-5502. Contact TaroWorks support for reporting guidelines.
- More than 500 Mobile Users cannot be migrated to Partner Users for the 3.0.x upgrade. Workaround is to manually create new users for each one. IDALMSA-6194.
- NEW! If you have over 1000 Partner Accounts with 1-2 existing Partner Users each, the Mobile Users tab won't load. IDALMSA-6533. Fixed in 3.0.4
- Be careful using the new Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the Same name.
- Drilldown Hierarchy does not appear if View Resource is the first task type. IBTFF-1294.
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- NEW! If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- NEW! Mobile Users tab currently shows all TaroWorks Partner Users regardless of permissions to their Contacts. IDALMSA-6408. Fixed in 3.0.3
- A single Cascading Select cannot have more than 9000 unique values.
- A single survey can contain more than 1 Cascading Select. However, the total of unique values in all Cascading Selects included in a survey should not exceed 9000 unique values - there may be intermittent issues trying to publish the survey.
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- NEW! If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- NEW! Autonumber mapping does not work. Please do not use Autonumber mapping in a survey. IDALMSA-6341. Fixed in 3.0.2
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs. A survey with a deleted object cannot be cloned. IDALMSA-5292. Also, submissions from surveys with a deleted mapping will not be saved on Salesforce. IDALMSA-3705.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- No alert is shown if you delete an option of a single or multi-select question used in skip logic. IDALMSA-5252. Be careful to remember to not do this.
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416.
- Invalid Integer error might occur when trying to clone a survey. IDALMSA-5535.
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results.
- NEW! If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.