It is useful to know which version of TaroWorks managed package you have installed in your instance - sometimes you will be asked by TaroWorks Support, or you might need to know before you proceed with an install / upgrade. Either way, please follow these steps:
- After logging in, click on the white oval with your name. (It would near the top right corner of any screen.)
- Click Setup from the available options as shown by red arrow.
- You will be at the setup page. Look on the left margin for the App Setup section.
- Click on Installed Packages as shown by the red arrow.
- In the Installed Packages table, look for ‘TaroWorks’ (or ‘Mobile Form’) under package name. The version number can be found in the same row.