- 3.0.2 - Mar 11, 2015 - Resolved issues with geolocation fields sent to Mobile and submitted back for Field Mapping
- 3.0.1 - Jan 6, 2015 - Resolved issue where job list is blank because of poor connection
- 3.0.0 - Nov 13, 2014
Please read Upgrade Instructions CAREFULLY for this release!!
- Works with Salesforce 3.0.x only
Installation Instructions for 3.0.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 3.0.x
- It is imperative your organization has read all the notes on the Upgrade to 3.0. Field Officers will not be able to Sync Data until you ready with the Upgrade.
- Resolved in 3.0.0
- Resolved in 3.0.1: Improved downloading of large numbers of records on poor connections, switched analytics tracking from Company to Organization name
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- On Android 4.0, footers and buttons may not display on some screens like Saved Jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard to see the buttons. IBTFF-650.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- NEW! Remember Username checkbox does not work. IBTFF-1292.
- Application will crash if records mapped in Saved Incomplete Jobs are deleted on Salesforce and User syncs in between. Always be careful with Salesforce Data. IBTFF-1246.
- NEW! Large amount of data plus unstable connection could show Successful Sync but Job List is empty. IBTFF-1266. Fixed in 3.0.1
- NEW! Empty geolocation fields passed to Mobile can cause the app to crash. Fixed in 3.0.2.
- NEW! Deleting a repeat section/group causes errors and you must discard your job and start over.
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- It may take a long time for photos and signatures to send during sync. IBTFF-263.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059.
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
Internationalization and Localization
- Special characters only display on Android 2.3.6 and above.
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)