To log in to the device, the field officers will need to know their usernames, passwords, and the URL to connect to the Salesforce community. This article contains the steps for accessing the TaroWorks App on a mobile device.
Before you Begin:
- Complete steps in Articles 01 through 10 of this series.
- Connect to a stable internet connection via Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. (Initial Log-in can take over five minutes depending on the volume of data to be synced.)
- NOTE: It is important that field officers log back into the same device they had BEFORE you began the upgrade and connect the correct community. Otherwise, jobs that they have done during your upgrade would either be incorrectly attributed to another field officer or lost.
Log in to TaroWorks App
- Enter the the Community URL and press Continue. (‘https://’ will be defaulted for you. )
Note: To locate the Community URL look in Setup > Develop > Site, then click on the TaroWorks Community site.
- Enter the username and password. The username should be in the form of an email.
Note: These usernames and passwords were created using this article.
- Click Log in.
- Click Allow.
- The device will proceed to download data and then display the main page with the username in the top right corner.
- Navigate to Settings>Logs and check "Record logs on device."
Congratulations, you have successfully logged in to the newest version of TaroWorks on your Android device! This was your last step of the upgrade!