Salesforce is trying to read, create or edit a record as designed in your survey but your field officer's user profile (default is the TaroWorks Partner User profile) lacks access to that object. Note that object-name__c can be any API name depending on how you have actually named your object.
To resolve this issue:
- First, ensure that the object is in a Deployed status by going to Setup >App Setup > Create > Objects and selecting your object.
- If it is not in a Deployed Deployment Status, click Edit and change the value to Deployed.
- If you sync and the error remains, go to Setup > Administration Setup > Manage Users > Profile.
- Edit the TaroWorks Partner User profile (or any profile that the field officer is logged in as.)
- Perform Part A: Configure Field-Level Security and Part C: Configure Object-Level Permissions in the article: Modify TaroWorks Partner User Profile for the Mobile User FOR EACH OBJECT That your field officer will need to read, create or edit.
- Save the changes to the profile.
- Tell your field officers to sync again.
- As a good practice,always ensure that your TaroWorks Partner User profile is updated with all objects and fields that you will need - especially after creating new objects and fields.