Salesforce is trying to read, create or edit a field record as designed in your form but your field officer's user profile (default is the TaroWorks Partner User profile) lacks access to that particular field of that object. Note that field-name__c and object-name__c can be any API name depending on how you have actually named your fields and objects.
To resolve this issue:
- Login as Administrator, go to salesforce Setup > Administration Setup > Manage Users > Profile.
- Edit the TaroWorks Partner User profile (or any profile that the field officer is logged in as.)
- Check the object or field referenced in the error message on the user's Profile (TaroWorks Partner User Profile) Your field officer will likely need to read, create or edit.
- Save the changes to the profile.
- Tell your field officers to sync again.
- As a good practice,always ensure that your TaroWorks Partner User profile is updated with all objects and fields that you will need - especially after creating new objects and fields.