To use TaroWorks 3.0 and above, there is a new process for creating Mobile Users (Partner Community Users) for your field officers to access the front end of the application on their mobile devices. Here are the instructions to add a new Mobile User.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I find any information regarding Surveys?
- I cannot task map picklist question type in drill down hierachy
- Can I create my own Partner Account for my mobile users?
- What security tools are available to control who sees what?
- What permissions are needed to see TaroWorks photos and signatures in Saleforce?
- Should I use a standard object or a custom object for my data?
- What are the order of operations of the different features that could run on a Form question?
- How much storage space do I have in Salesforce?
- Is there a way to create mobile record assignments in mass?
- Is it possible to estimate land area with TaroWorks?