To use TaroWorks 3.0 and above, there is a new process for creating Mobile Users (Partner Community Users) for your field officers to access the front end of the application on their mobile devices. Here are the instructions to add a new Mobile User.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I find any information regarding Surveys?
- How do I control the size of photos synced to Salesforce?
- Can TaroWorks Forms set relationships using WhoID's and WhatID's
- What should I or not delete in Attachments?
- How can I retrieve image metadata from photos and signatures captured in TaroWorks?
- Can I create my own profiles for my TaroWorks Users?
- How do I map to record types?
- What is the maximum number of questions one can have in a form?
- What standard objects can mobile users read, create, and edit?
- I cannot task map picklist question type in drill down hierachy