- 3.1.1 - April 30, 2015 - fixes ability to delete a repeat section group in the form after filling it out
- 3.1.0 - April 2, 2015
- Works with Salesforce 3.1.x only
Installation Instructions for 3.0.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 3.0.x
- Have your Mobile Users use Auto Update to get the latest version needed.
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- On Android 4.0, footers and buttons may not display on some screens like Saved Jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard to see the buttons. IBTFF-650.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- NEW! Deleting a repeat section/group causes errors and you must discard the job and start over. Fixed in 3.1.1.
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- It may take a long time for photos and signatures to send during sync. IBTFF-263.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059.
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
Internationalization and Localization
- Special characters only display on Android 2.3.6 and above.
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)