- TaroWorks 3.1.2 - April 30, 2015. Fixes ability to map to objects related to PPI results for PPI reporting, and changes view of TaroWorks Partner Users on Mobile Users tab to only those with TaroWorks in the profile name.
- A few customers had bad dates inserted for Mobile Application Version release dates - please check the dates after update to ensure that dates have been fixed and the correct latest version is Active for mobile users to auto-update.
- TaroWorks 3.1.1 - April 2, 2015
- NEW! Old PPI templates cannot be used anymore. See our documentation for instructions on how to use new PPI templates.
- Works with exact matching version only.
Installation Instructions for 3.1.x
For a completely new installation please see our guide to Getting Started.
Upgrade Instructions to 3.1.x
- Please follow Upgrade Instructions carefully
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- More than 2000 submissions cannot be viewed in Survey Results. Workaround is to use Export to CSV function. IDALMSA-5193.
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 2500 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- NEW! Creating and updating job targets does not work if you have more than 1000 Active Partner Users in your org. IDALMSA-6497
- Be careful using the new Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the Same name.
- Drilldown Hierarchy does not appear if View Resource is the first task type. IBTFF-1294.
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- A single Cascading Select cannot have more than 9000 unique values.
- A single survey can contain more than 1 Cascading Select. However, the total of unique values in all Cascading Selects included in a survey should not exceed 9000 unique values - there may be intermittent issues trying to publish the survey.
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs. A survey with a deleted object cannot be cloned. IDALMSA-5292. Also, submissions from surveys with a deleted mapping will not be saved on Salesforce. IDALMSA-3705.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- No alert is shown if you delete an option of a single or multi-select question used in skip logic. IDALMSA-5252. Be careful to remember to not do this.
- NEW! Skip Logic isn't being properly cloned in Cloned Surveys. Workaround is to manually Edit each skip logic condition and check that the correct skip condition is set. Pay special attention to single and multi-select skip conditions. IDALMSA-6636.
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416.
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results.
- If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.