Starting in TaroWorks 3.1.1, Progress out of Poverty Index (PPI) templates have been upgraded to include demographic information that facilitates more insightful reporting. The process for creating a survey from these templates has not changed. Two dashboards and eight reports will come pre-configured to analyze PPI information with this additional data, and they can also be customized to fit your organization's needs. In order to create any surveys using PPI in TaroWorks 3.1 and beyond, you must download the new PPI templates. The instructions to do so are contained in this article.
- Starting July 11th, 2016, you must be on TaroWorks 4.3 or higher to download a new PPI template.
- When you upgrade to TaroWorks 3.1 or higher, your pre-3.1 PPI templates will no longer be available for use in new surveys. You can download the new templates in order to create new surveys.
- You will not be able clone surveys containing pre-3.1 PPI templates.
- Your existing surveys containing pre-3.1 PPI template will function as normal, with the exception of not be able to be cloned.
- DO NOT DELETE any questions from the new PPI Templates. You have the ability to edit the text for the demographic questions and you can also hide them with question logic, but if you delete any of these questions, reporting will not work.
Download New PPI Templates
- Click the Survey tab.
- Click the Template Manager button.
- Click Get New Template button.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Click Download next to the PPI Template for the desired country.
- Click Use It to start creating your survey. Otherwise, this template will now be available when you go to create surveys from PPI templates as normal.
Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded a new PPI template with demographic data! Please see our section on how to manage these templates in order to continue to take advantage of the new reports and dashboards.
Continue to 05. Assign Jobs to Groups (Optional).