- 4.0.1 - Jul 21, 2015. Fixed Error 90000 when there are decimals in actual values for Performance Indicators
- 4.0.0 - June 25, 2015
- Location Mapping
- Printing on BeWo Devices
- View Resources of other File Types
- Multi-Language Support in Field Mapping and Reporting
Installation Instructions for 4.0.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.0.x
- Have your Mobile Users use Auto Update to get the latest version needed.
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- On Android 4.0, footers and buttons may not display on some screens like Saved Jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard to see the buttons. IBTFF-650.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- NEW! Removing response from date/time question does not work the first time. Try again and it'll work. IBTFF-1495.
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059.
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
- NEW! If your Performance Indicators will result in decimal values, an Error 90000 will occur. You can continue to download and submit jobs. Fixed in 4.0.1
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)