- 4.2.1 - Apr 6, 2016 - Fixes adding more than 1 object in Drilldown Hierarchy if browser resolution is low.
- 4.2.0 - Nov 5, 2015
- Response Validation - Ability to limit what Mobile Users can enter within a specific answer
- Codes to Single and Multi-Select Options - Ability to add Codes to Single and Multi-Select Options for Exporting to statistical software such as SPSS
- Multiple Drill Downs Hierarchies - Ability to add Multiple Drill Downs Hierarchies on a single Job
- Mobile update Improvements
- Customized short URLs for our Mobile apk links/downloads
- Improved message prompt when Mobile User is required to download a different apk.
- Added a short URL Mobile Versions listed on Application Settings page.
- Works with 4.2.0 version
- Mobile 4.2.x Release Notes
Installation Instructions for 4.2.x
For a completely new installation please see our guide to Getting Started.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.2.x
- After upgrading to 4.2.0, remove the Create permission from the Mobile User object in the TaroWorks User Profile.
- It is very important to complete ALL THE UPGRADE STEPS before beginning to work with TaroWorks 4.2.
- Resolved in 4.2.0
- Resolved in 4.2.1 - Fixed adding more than 1 object in Drilldown Hierarchy if browser resolution is below 1280 x 800.
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- More than 2000 submissions cannot be viewed in Survey Results. Workaround is to use Export to CSV function. IDALMSA-5193.
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Creating and updating job targets does not work if you have more than 1000 Active Partner Users in your org. IDALMSA-6497.
- NEW! Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design. IDALMSA-3758
- NEW! If a user belongs to many groups and sub groups, they will encounter the 'Too many SOQL queries" error when logging in and syncing. Try to keep the number of groups at a minimum. IDALMSA-7499
- Be careful using the new Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the same name.
- Drilldown Hierarchy does not appear if View Resource is the first task type. IBTFF-1294.
- NEW! If you have Groups On, Creating a New Job will create a new view for that Job in the Jobs tab. IDALMSA-6756.
- NEW! Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields in your Hierarchy Drill-downs, they're Salesforce fields that won't work. IDALMSA-6687.
- NEW! MU gets an error and is unable to proceed due to a number Question being mapped on the Task and autopopulated by an alphanumeric auto-number ID value IDALMSA-7095
- NEW! Blank data is shown on survey result page if user mapped whole number question to the decimal field while task mapping and same data populated on mobile IDALMSA-7093
- NEW! Customers will have to run a one time batch class execution which can update all existing Jobs
- NEW! Some Salesforce locales will cause issues with setting Minimum value to 0 for Number questions in the Survey Builder. Avoid using these locales for now. IDALMSA-7545
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- A single Cascading Select cannot have more than 9000 unique values.
- A single survey can contain more than 1 Cascading Select. However, the total of unique values in all Cascading Selects included in a survey should not exceed 9000 unique values - there may be intermittent issues trying to publish the survey.
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs. A survey with a deleted object cannot be cloned. IDALMSA-5292. Also, submissions from surveys with a deleted mapping will not be saved on Salesforce. IDALMSA-3705.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- NEW! Owner Id relation does not appear in Field Mapping - IDALMSA-6839
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416.
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results. IDALMSA-5481
- If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.