Unfortunately, you can cannot edit your domain within your Salesforce instance. If you need to change your community site URL, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will open a Salesforce case for you. This will take a minimum of 2 business days.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I find any information regarding Surveys?
- What is the maximum number of questions one can have in a form?
- What standard objects can mobile users read, create, and edit?
- I cannot task map picklist question type in drill down hierachy
- Can I create my own Partner Account for my mobile users?
- What security tools are available to control who sees what?
- What permissions are needed to see TaroWorks photos and signatures in Saleforce?
- Should I use a standard object or a custom object for my data?
- What are the order of operations of the different features that could run on a Form question?
- How much storage space do I have in Salesforce?