Often times we are asked by our customers to recommend android devices for purchasing. We do not recommend or endorse any particular hardware. Below are the devices that our teams use for testing.
- Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i; Android 4.0.4 (Memory Card 2GB, Internal memory : 2,9GB )
- Samsung Galaxy Young (GT-S6310); Android 4.1.2 (Memory Card 2GB, Internal memory: 1,48GB)
- Infinix Race Bolt Q X451; Android 4.2.1 (Memory Card 7,3 GB, Internal memory: 1,48GB)
- Google Nexus 7 ME370T; Android 5.0.2 (Internal memory : 32GB)
- Sony Xperia Z3 D6603; Android 5.0.2
- LG Nexus 4 E960; Android 5.1.1
- ASUS Transformer Book T100HA; Windows 10
If you should choose to employ one of these products for our use of TaroWorks, there's a higher likelihood that we will be able to reproduce any issues you may run into in the field. Additionally, we have listed what devices our customers use with their feedback, which are used in higher volumes. Whichever device you choose, it must meet the minimum system requirements, and it is recommended that a few devices should be field tested before committing to a large purchase order.