- 4.3.1 - August 25 2016 - Fixed - Creation of blank/empty records when a repeat section is skipped due to skip logic
- 4.3.0 - June 30 2016
- Edit Published surveys (Versioning) - allow edits to a Published Survey so that the Survey Creator doesn't have to clone survey and clone the job for FO's to see updated Surveys
- Jobs Manager and Jobs U/X Improvements - Introduced new Jobs Manager to orient the Users around creating Jobs.
- Record Filtering in a Drilldown Hierarchy - Allow filtering of records to be defined when a Drilldown Hierarchy is created by HO so that MU only see records that are based on the filter criteria.
- NOTE: Starting July 11th, 2016, you must be on TaroWorks 4.3 or higher to download a new Progress out of Poverty Index (PPI) template.
- Works with version 4.3.0
- Mobile 4.3.x Release Notes
Installation Instructions for 4.3.x
For a completely new installation please see our guide to Getting Started.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.3.x
- After upgrading to 4.3.0, remove the Create permission from the Mobile User object in the TaroWorks User Profile.
- It is very important to complete ALL THE UPGRADE STEPS before beginning to work with TaroWorks 4.3, otherwise most of TaroWorks is un-usable.
- After Upgrading to 4.3 and before running the batch scripts, user cannot perform operations on the Jobs, Surveys and the Job activities tabs. These tabs will be display no lists or links and an error message will be displayed at the top.
- Inorder to download new PPI templates, you will NEED to upgrade to TaroWorks 4.3 since our PPI parent org has already been upgraded to 4.3.
- Resolved in 4.3.0
- Resolved in 4.3.1 - Fixed the creation of blank/empty records when a repeat section is skipped due to skip logic.
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design. IDALMSA-3758
- More than 2000 submissions cannot be viewed in Survey Results. Workaround is to use Export to CSV function. IDALMSA-5193.
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Creating and updating job targets does not work if you have more than 1000 Active Partner Users in your org. IDALMSA-6497.
- NEW! Too many query rows, 50001 error when Org has more than 50k Contacts and trying to load the Mobile Users tab IDALMSA-7648
- NEW! If a user belongs to many groups and sub groups, they will encounter the 'Too many SOQL queries" error when logging in and syncing. Try to keep the number of groups at a minimum. IDALMSA-7499
- Be careful using the new Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the same name.
- Drilldown Hierarchy does not appear if View Resource is the first task type. IBTFF-1294.
- If you have Groups On, Creating a New Job will create a new view for that Job in the Jobs tab. IDALMSA-6756.
- Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields in your Hierarchy Drill-downs, they're Salesforce fields that won't work. IDALMSA-6687.
- NEW! Only 4 Drill-down Hierarchies in a Job are supported. IDALMSA-7735.
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- NEW! Salesforce errors when trying to publish a survey with more than 1500 Cascading Select values. IDALMSA-7728, IDALMSA-7647
- NEW! Getting "Apex heap size too large" Exception during cloning a survey with over 5000 unique cascading select options IDALMSA-7734
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs. A survey with a deleted object cannot be cloned. IDALMSA-5292. Also, submissions from surveys with a deleted mapping will not be saved on Salesforce. IDALMSA-3705.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Owner Id relation does not appear in Field Mapping - IDALMSA-6839
- Skipping an entire mapped section will create a blank record. IDALMSA-7653
Survey and Survey Results
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results. IDALMSA-5481
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416
- Photos and Signatures created before upgrade to TaroWorks 4.3 will not display in maps. A script will need to be run in developer console. IDALMSA-7856
- If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.