- TaroWorks 4.4.3 - Mar 17 2017. Fixes include:
- Ability to map to Performance and Assigned Target objects in Field Mapping so that Mobile Users can update targets as needed
- Fixed 1 SOQL query error on submissions that are updating 60 records through field mapping
- Issue with TaroWorks on new Salesforce orgs after Spring '17 platform upgrade
- Error viewing Survey Results on Auto-Closed Surveys
- TaroWorks 4.4.2 - Jan 18 2017 - Fixed the ability to have question names on exported survey results CSV.
- TaroWorks 4.4.1 - Dec 30 2016 - Fixed ability to save scanned barcode with non-printable characters
- TaroWorks 4.4.0 - Dec 13 2016
- Field Mapping of any Scoring Group - ability to field map any Scoring Group to a SF field
- Improving Cascading Select Limits - re-architected how cascading selects are sent to mobile to avoid hitting Salesforce limits.
- Record Assignment Improvements - additional operators and field types when assigning records to Mobile users
- Tabular Format Repeat Section - Ability to answer a set of questions multiple times in a table / grid.
- Pass Multiple values into Repeat Section - Ability to select multiple values from a Drilldown Hierarchy and pass these to a repeat section.
- SF Misc Improvements:
- Search on Mobile User Manager
- Ordering of Survey Questions on Task Mapping
- Ordering of Surveys in a Collect Data Task
- Display of Question text/caption on exported Survey Results CSV.
- Works with version 4.4.0
- Mobile 4.4.x Release Notes
Installation Instructions for 4.4.x
For a completely new installation please see our guide to Getting Started.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.4.x
- It is very important to complete ALL THE UPGRADE STEPS before beginning to work with TaroWorks 4.4, otherwise most of TaroWorks is un-usable.
- After Upgrading to 4.4 and before running the batch scripts, user cannot perform operations on the Jobs, Surveys and the Job activities tabs. These tabs will be display no lists or links and an error message will be displayed at the top.
- ******Inorder to download new PPI templates, you will NEED to upgrade to TaroWorks 4.4 since our PPI parent org has already been upgraded to 4.4.
- Resolved in 4.4.2 - Fixed the ability to have question names on exported Survey Results CSV.
- Resolved in 4.4.1 - Fixed ability to save scanned barcodes with non-printable characters
- Resolved in 4.4.0
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design. IDALMSA-3758
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- NEW! Too many query rows, 50001 error when Org has more than 50k Contacts and trying to load the Jobs target page. IDALMSA-8040
- If a user belongs to many groups and sub groups, they will encounter the 'Too many SOQL queries" error when logging in and syncing. Try to keep the number of groups at a minimum. IDALMSA-7499
- Be careful using the Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the same name.
- Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields in your Hierarchy Drill-downs, they're Salesforce fields that won't work. IDALMSA-6687.
- There's a delay in Queue Ownership when Publishing AND Cloning Jobs. IDALMSA-7722. IDALMSA-7745
- Only 4 Drill-down Hierarchies in a Job are supported. IDALMSA-7735.
- If you have multiple Drill-down Hierarchies and Passing in Multiple Values checked, ALL unlimited repeat tables within Surveys in that Job will have the # of rows based on the number of records selected from the FIRST Drill-down Hierarchy. IBTFF-2419.
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- Getting "Apex heap size too large" Exception during cloning a survey with over 5000 unique cascading select options IDALMSA-7734
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
- NEW! During upgrade to 4.4, if there are existing cascading select records that have no csv, no itemsets.csv will be created and therefore an error will occur during sync. IDALMSA-7953
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- UPDATED! Insert and/or updating more than 66 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Owner Id relation does not appear in Field Mapping. IDALMSA-6839
- NEW! If the type of an already mapped question is changed, there will be an error when trying to clone or edit the survey. IDALMSA-7967
Survey and Survey Results
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results. IDALMSA-5481
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416
- Photos and Signatures created before upgrade to TaroWorks 4.3 will not display in maps. A script will need to be run in developer console. IDALMSA-7856
- If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.