Starting TaroWorks 5.0 files generated from Photo or Signature questions will retain latitude, longitude, and timestamp metadata from Taroworks to Salesforce and when the file is downloaded from Salesforce.
To be able to see the metadata on GPS location and timestamp,
- Mobile User starts a job and fills out a signature question and take a photo. Latitude, longitude (GPS must be enabled for this), and timestamp of the photo and signature is captured.
- Mobile User completes form by Mark Complete at the end of the job and syncs the job to Salesforce.
- TaroWorks User downloads the photo and signature attachments of the submission from Salesforce.
- Once user submitted the the job, go to the submission record in TaroWorks. To download a set of photos or signatures see this article first then come back here to continue from Step 3.
- Right click on the image link, and select "Save Link As".
- Image will be stored in a folder in your computer. For Windows right click and choose properties to view metadata of the file.
- This pop up appears with the metadata of the file as highlighted below.
- If the GPS information is empty, its most likely because the GPS of the device was not on at the moment the photo or signature was being captured.
If you have any questions or challenges please contact email@example.com