A Transfer Order is an internal order that results in inventory movement from a source warehouse to a destination warehouse once the status is completed.
To confirm a Transfer Order please follow these steps:
- A. Confirm a Transfer Order
- B. Destination & Source Warehouse Inventory Levels for the Transfer Order
- Go the the TaroWorks Enterprise App.
- Click on Taro Order.
- Open an existing Taro Order.
- Change Status from Draft to Committed.
- Click Save and you would have confirmed the order.
Looking at our Source and Destination Warehouse for the product selected.
For Source Warehouse in our example Mombasa. We can see 10 "Home 60" products have been committed.
For the destination Warehouse in our example Kisumu. We can see 10 "Home 60" products are "On Order" meaning they are expected to arrive.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org