Cycle Counts are important to businesses in order to have an accurate indication of what's in stock to ensure efficacy in the organization.
TaorWorks Enterprises functionality works such that quantity counted replaces quantity on hand in a Warehouse.
Below are the steps in TaroWorks Enterprises on how to make Cycle Counts.
- Go to the job for Cycle Count and open it.
- Select Warehouse.
- Select Product(s) you'd like to make the Cycle Count in.
- Input Date of Cycle Count.
- Input Quantity Counted.
- Review the Adjustments, input Reason Code and Comments if any.
- Mark Complete & Sync.
- With that the new Cycle Count quantities will be reflected in Salesforce.
That's how you make Cycle Counts in TaroWorks. In case of any questions or challenges feel free to reach out to email@example.com.