A Transfer Order is an internal order that results in inventory movement from a source warehouse to a destination warehouse once the status is completed.
To confirm a Transfer Order please follow these steps:
- A. Mark Complete all Taro Order Line Items
- B. Destination & Source Warehouse Inventory Levels for Transfer Order
- In the Taro order just created, go to Related.
- Click on Taro Order Line Item.
- Change status of Transfer Order Line item from Confirmed to Completed and input the quantity of product delivered.
- Click Save.
- Do the same for the other Taro Order Line Items.
- The Taro Order will be automatically marked complete when all the Taro Order Line items have been marked Complete.
Looking at our Source and Destination Warehouse for the product selected.
For Source Warehouse in our example Mombasa. We can inventory for "Home 60" products have reduced by 10.
For the destination Warehouse in our example Kisumu. We can see inventory for "Home 60" products have increased by 10.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org