Available from TaroWorks 6.0, this feature will allow you to receive Mobile Money Collection data from Mobile Network Operators to your Salesforce instances. You can then use the data to reconcile those payments received with associated records in Salesforce. If you are ready to start an account with Beyonic, please contact your TaroWorks account manager or email@example.com.
How does it work?
- Connect your Beyonic account to your Salesforce org. If you do not have an account with Beyonic see this FAQ on how to setup a trial account.
- Your clients pay you using mobile money.
- Beyonic receives payment information from Mobile Network Operator (MNO).
- TaroWorks retrieves successful Collections (your customer payments) into Salesforce.
Connect your Beyonic Account with your Salesforce instance
- In the App Launcher, search and select Application Settings.
- Click Mobile Money.
Enter your API Key Value. From instructions above.
Enter "https://app.beyonic.com/api/collections " for your Endpoint URL.
Click Save.Now that you have a Beyonic account connected to your Salesforce org, see our next article on how to import Collections.
For any further questions regarding integration with TaroWorks please write to firstname.lastname@example.org