If you have the Assign Jobs to Groups feature activated, your mobile users will only see the published jobs that are assigned to Public Groups that they are a member of. If you've added a new user, you'll need to add them to the appropriate Public Groups in order to see the corresponding Job(s) on their mobile device.
Before you begin:
- You need to be on TaroWorks version 6.2 or higher
- Assigning Jobs to Groups need to be enabled
- Click on the TaroWorks Mobile Users tab and open the All list view.
- Click on the Name (TMU-xxxx code) of the mobile user for which you're updating membership.
- Click Edit in the Public Groups section.
- Select Public Groups from the Available column and click on the right facing arrow.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to confirm.