TaroWorks supports the display of jobs and forms in different languages. This makes the TaroWorks application more user friendly since Mobile Users are able to work in their native language.
- A. Translate Forms and Jobs
- B. Enter Translations in Translation Workbench for picklist values
- C. Confirm Mobile User Language
Before you begin:
- You need to Enable Translation-Workbench in your org.
- Clone Form to translate.
- Translate all Form elements, with the exception of API Names. It is recommended that you leave the API Name of sections and questions in the Company language so that they are easier to maintain for Form Builders, as it will be easier to identify the same questions across multiple Forms. You'll also need to evaluate your Dynamic Operations and Regex Expressions for references to user-input values.
- Clone Job and translate all elements.
Note: Multi-lingual drill-down hierarchy filters are not yet supported.
- Translate Picklist values and Global Value Sets.
- Confirm Mobile User has the same language used in Translation Workbench for the values in the Form.