TaroWorks 7.3.X comes with a new permission set that you can assign to a user on any supported license type in order to give them the permissions required to use the TaroWorks Mobile App and login to the Community.
Similar to our package profiles, you'll also need to grant access either on a profile or additional permission set for the data the user will need to read/write based on your use case.
Mobile Users on Partner Community licenses will be assigned this permission set via the community portal while Mobile Users on Salesforce or Platform licenses will be assigned the same permission set from the Users tab on Salesforce.
This article details the step-by-step instructions for adding the TaroWorks Mobile User Permission set to TaroWorks Mobile Users.
- A. Assign TaroWorks Mobile User Permission set to Mobile Users on Partner Community licenses. - This will be added via the Community.
- B. Assign TaroWorks Mobile User Permission Set to Mobile Users on Salesforce/Platform licenses. - This will be assigned to mobile users in Salesforce.
- Go to Set up.
- Enter "All Sites" in the Quick Find box, then Click Workspaces next to the name of site.
- Click Administration.
- Click Members tab and scroll to Select Permission set.
- Select TaroWorks Mobile User and click Add.
- Click Save.
You will receive an email "Your Salesforce membership information was updated for the permission set: TaroWorks Mobile User"
- Click Login & Registration tab and scroll to Login Page Setup.
- Check "Allow employees to log in directly to an Experience Cloud site". Click Save.
- Go to Set up.
- Enter "Users" in the Quick Find box, then select User.
- Permission set assignments and click on "Edit Assignments"
- Find "TaroWorks Mobile User" permission set from the Available Permission Sets and Move it to Enabled Permission Sets.
- Click Save
Congratulations you've assigned the TaroWorks Mobile User Permission Set.
Please continue to 05. Migrate Mobile Record Assignment records.