This is not recommended. We recommend using a test mobile user configured as a real end user to test TaroWorks Jobs since one key element of testing is the security configuration of the end user.
Articles in this section
- When do you use the TaroWorks Mobile User Permission set vs TaroWorks Partner User Profile?
- Can I test Jobs I’ve created using my back-end credentials?
- How do I Translate TaroWorks Forms and Jobs to other Languages?
- What is the maximum iterations of a repeat section that a mobile user can execute?
- How do I disable Offline Jobs Integration?
- How do I migrate TaroWorks Forms and Jobs between Salesforce Instances/Orgs?
- What is the Difference between paid Ongoing Consulting and Free TaroWorks Support?
- Can multiple users use the same credentials?
- Does TaroWorks respect Salesforce Organization Wide Defaults(OWD) sharing settings?
- Best Practices for Upgrading TaroWorks