This update affects application URLs, including Experience Cloud sites, and will affect TaroWorks Mobile Users.
However, this is only relevant for organizations that have .force.com/taroworks and not my.site.com/taroworks in the Community URLs.
Before enabling enhanced domains in your Salesforce Org, ensure that;
- All TaroWorks Mobile Users Sync all the completed Jobs.
- All TaroWorks Mobile Users log out of the TaroWorks Application.
- Enabling Enhanced Domains while the TaroWorks Mobile Users are still logged in will cause the 90001 error upon sync which may cause data loss.
- You can postpone Enhanced Domains until they’re enforced in all Salesforce Orgs in Spring ’23.
- In Spring '23 Salesforce automates the checking of Enhanced Domains. If this is enforced while TaroWorks Mobile Users are still logged in, they will encounter the 90001 error upon sync. To resolve this error,
- Please send backups to TaroWorks Support to decrypt them for you so that you can recreate the Jobs.
- Ask the TaroWorks Mobile Users to clear the app.
- Share the new Community URL with the TaroWorks Mobile Users to log in to the TaroWorks application.
- Ensure that the TaroWorks Mobile Users manually type in the new URL to log in to TaroWorks Application.