This article details the step-by-step instructions for to add "Form" as a type of folder for organizing your Forms.
Before you begin:
- You must have completed the previous articles in this upgrade series.
Add New Picklist Value
- Click Setup in the upper right.
- Go to Build> Create > Objects or Type 'Objects' in the search bar above the menu.
- Click on the TW Folder object.
- Click on the Type field.
- Under values, click New.
- Add a new picklist value called "Form".
- Click Save. You'll now have three values, Job, Survey & Form.
- Click "Replace" button on Type field's Values section.
- In Exact Value Changing From enter "Survey".
- For Select Value Changing To select "Form".
- Click Replace.
- Deactivate "Survey" picklist value of Type field.
Congratulations, you have successfully added new picklist value "Form" and replaced survey with it.
Please continue to the next step of your upgrade: 03. Update Page Layout Assignments