Last updated on July 22 2013
Before a file can be used in the View Resource task it must be added to the TaroWorks Library in your salesforce instance. This document covers how it is done.
- Make sure the TaroWorks library is already configured and you have been added as an Author. If not, please follow the instructions here or contact your Salesforce Administrator.
- Also make sure your files are ready. For more information on which files are currently supported, see here.
- After logging in to Salesforce, select TaroWorks as the app if it is not already the active app.
- Click on the Libraries tab (red box). The screen below should appear.
Check to see if TaroWorks (green box) is there under My Libraries.
- NOTE: If it is missing, check if you have been enabled as a Salesforce CRM Content User and that the tabs have been set correctly.
Click the Contribute button (red arrow).
- NOTE: If it is missing, check if you have Author or Workspace Administrator privileges for the library.
A Contribute Content Wizard will appear as shown below. Click Choose File.
Find the file you wish to upload from your computer. The exact flow will depend on your operating system. Please wait while the upload takes place.
A window titled Save of Publish Content will appear. You may change the name of the file at the Title field (red arrow). You may also enter extra descriptions.
Under Sharing (green around), Click Publish to a shared library, and then select TaroWorks in the droplist.
Click the Publish button (red box).
Click Done Publishing (red box) to exit wizard, or else click Contribute Another (green box) upload more files.