Before a file can be used in the View Resource task it must be added to the TaroWorks Library in your salesforce instance. This document covers how it is done.
- Make sure the TaroWorks library is already configured and you have been added as an Author. If not, please follow the instructions here or contact your Salesforce Administrator.
- Also make sure your files are ready. For more information on which files are currently supported, see here.
- After logging in to Salesforce, select TaroWorks as the app if it is not already the active app.
How to upload a file
- Click on the Libraries tab (red box). The screen below should appear.
- NOTE: If it is missing, check if you have been enabled as a Salesforce CRM Content User and that the tabs have been set correctly.
- NOTE: If it is missing, check if you have Author or Workspace Administrator privileges for the library.