This article details the step-by-step instructions for increasing the size and number of cascading selects that you can use in a survey. Your mobile users will not be able to sync until these steps are completed.
Before you begin:
- You must have completed the previous articles in this upgrade series.
Update Existing Jobs for Cascading Selects
- Click Setup in the upper right.
- Go to Build >Develop or Type 'Apex Classes ' in the search bar above the menu.
- Click Apex Classes.
- Click Schedule Apex.
- Copy and paste ProcessExistingXform for the Job Name. It must match exactly.
- Select the Apex Class ProcessExistingXFormBatchSchedule.
- Select the frequency Weekly.
- This Job only needs to run once, and we want it to run as soon as possible. For Recurs every week on, check today's day.
- For the Start Date select today's date.
- For the End Date select tomorrow's date.
- For the Preferred Start Time, select the next hour. (Example: If it is 12:48 PM now, select 1:00 PM) This time is in reference to the logged in user's time zone. (To find out your account's time zone, go to Your name | My Settings |Personal | Language & Time Zone)
- Click Save.
- In the Setup menu, go to Monitor> Jobs or type Apex Jobs in the Search bar.
- Click Apex Jobs.
- After the day and time you set for the Job to run, confirm that the Job 'ProcessExistingXFormBatchSchedule" has a status of Completed.
- You will receive an email titled, "TaroWorks 4.4 Upgrade - Upgrade Existing Xforms - Success" when the Job has successfully completed.
- If the status remains Queued beyond the scheduled time, or the Status is Failed, contact us at email@example.com.
Please continue to the next step of your upgrade: 03. Download Upgrade file to Mobile Device.