Mobile money collections will be imported from the Beyonic platform on a nightly basis.
Before you begin, you first need to https://taroworks.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033405272-Connect-your-Beyonic-account-to-your-Salesforce-Instance-
The following will be covered in this article:
- A. Schedule Job to import Mobile Money Collections Daily - Once scheduled, this job fetches payment information on a daily basis at a specified time. A Collection can only be imported once.
- B. Do a single Collection import based on a Date Range - Users can also manually import Collections from the Application Settings page using a date range. This can be used if you want to check for new collections ahead of the scheduled run, or for handling exceptions. A Collection can only be imported once.
- C. Adding Mobile Money Collections Tab to TaroWorks App - If you'd like a quick way to access the mobile collections, follow these steps to create a tab.
- Click Setup in the upper right.
- Go to Build >Develop or Type 'Apex Classes' in the search bar above the menu.
- Click Apex Classes.
- Click Schedule Apex.
- Fill in the details as below. Job Name must match exactly!
Field Value Job Name MobileMoneyIntegrationJob Apex Class MobileMoneyIntegrationJobSchedule Frequency Weekly Recurs Every Week On <Check All Days> Start Today's Date End Change Year to 2100 Preferred Start Time 12:00AM
- Click Save.
- In the App Launcher, search for "Application Settings" and click on the link as highlighted below.
- Go to Mobile Money.
- User will enter after and before date to fetch collection record of that particular date and then click on 'Import collection' button to import collection records from the Beyonic.
- Click Import Collections.
- You can also have only a Created After value or a Created Before value when importing records. Remember duplicate records won't be imported only the new records fetched.
- Here's an example of a successful import of records email.
- Here's an example of imported records on the Mobile Money Collections Tab.
Click Setup in the upper right.
- On the Quick Find bar, search for and click App Manager.
- Scroll down to TaroWorks with App Type
- On the drop down on the right, click Edit.
- Scroll down till you see Available Tabs. Select the Mobile Money Collections and click on Add.
- Click Save.
- Now from the TaroWorks App, you should be able to see Mobile Money Collections on the Menu.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org