Mobile money collections will be imported from the Beyonic platform on a nightly basis. This article assumes your Salesforce instance has already been associated with your Beyonic account.
The following will be covered in this article:
- A. Schedule Job to import Mobile Money Collections Daily - Once scheduled, this job fetches payment information on a daily basis at a specified time. A Collection can only be imported once.
- B. Import Collections import based on a Date Range - Users can also manually import Collections from the Application Settings page using a date range. This can be used if you want to check for new collections ahead of the scheduled run, or for handling exceptions.
- C. Adding Mobile Money Collections Tab to TaroWorks App - If you'd like a quick way to access the Mobile Money Collections, this section defines the steps to create a tab.
- Click Setup in the upper right.
- Go to Build >Develop or Type 'Apex Classes' in the search bar above the menu.
- Click Apex Classes.
- Click Schedule Apex.
- Fill in the details as below. Job Name must match exactly!
Field Value Job Name MobileMoneyIntegrationJob Apex Class MobileMoneyIntegrationJobSchedule Frequency Weekly Recurs Every Week On <Check All Days> Start Today's Date End Change Year to 2100 Preferred Start Time 12:00AM
- Click Save.
- In the App Launcher, search for "Application Settings" and click on the link as highlighted below.
- Click Mobile Money section.
- Enter Created After and/or Created Before date to fetch qualifying collection records.
- Click Import Collections.
- Here's an example of a successful import of records email.
- Here's an example of imported records on the Mobile Money Collections Tab.
- If you receive a failure email, you can re-run the import or submit a ticket with TaroWorks support.
Click Setup in the upper right.
- On the Quick Find bar, search for and click App Manager.
- Scroll down to TaroWorks with App Type
- On the drop down on the right, click Edit.
- Scroll down till you see Available Tabs. Select the Mobile Money Collections and click on Add.
- Click Save.
- Now from the TaroWorks App, you should be able to see Mobile Money Collections on the Menu.