- TaroWorks 4.5.1 - June 23, 2017 - Fixed the display of formula field images are on maps after Salesforce Summer'17 release.
- TaroWorks 4.5.0 - May 02, 2017.
- Folders on Jobs and Surveys Managers - Ability to create folders and organize jobs and surveys into these folders in-order to make navigation easier.
- Hidden Questions - Ability to hide questions from Mobile Users especially when passing in a value from a drilldown hierarchy into the question to help populate field mapping.
- SF Misc Improvements:
- Restriction from changing question type for questions which have mappings for surveys in Draft and Updating statuses to avoid errors when cloning or editing the surveys
- Removed 'Deployment' category on the survey preview page
- Drill Down Hierarchy can now start at any object level within the hierarchy of data assigned to an MU
- Blank records will not be created when all the questions mapped for a particular object column are skipped/not answered by MU
- Users can now view images from external and internal links with formula fields in the detail view of a record on a map
- TaroWorks Partner Users now have Ownership for all records they create through Field Mapping - previously this was owned by the Creator of the Survey the fields are created from.
- Works with version 4.5.0
- Mobile 4.5.x Release Notes
Installation Instructions for 4.5.x
For a completely new installation please see our guide to Getting Started.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.5.x
- After upgrading to 4.5.0, remove the Create permission from the Mobile User object in the TaroWorks User Profile.
- It is very important to complete ALL THE UPGRADE STEPS before beginning to work with TaroWorks 4.5.0
- ******Inorder to download new PPI templates, you will NEED to upgrade to TaroWorks 4.4 and above since our PPI parent org has already been upgraded to 4.4.
- Resolved in 4.5.1 - Fixed the display of formula field images are on maps after Salesforce Summer'17 release.
- Resolved in 4.5.0
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design. IDALMSA-3758
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Too many query rows, 50001 error when Org has more than 50k Contacts and trying to load the Jobs target page. IDALMSA-8040
- If a user belongs to many groups and sub groups, they will encounter the 'Too many SOQL queries" error when logging in and syncing. Try to keep the number of groups at a minimum. IDALMSA-7499
- Be careful using the Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the same name.
- Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields in your Hierarchy Drill-downs, they're Salesforce fields that won't work. IDALMSA-6687.
- There's a delay in Queue Ownership when Publishing AND Cloning Jobs. IDALMSA-7722. IDALMSA-7745
- Only 4 Drill-down Hierarchies in a Job are supported. IDALMSA-7735.
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- Error "Apex heap size too large" Exception will occur when trying to clone a survey with over 5000 unique cascading select options IDALMSA-7734
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- UPDATED! Insert and/or updating more than 66 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Owner Id relation does not appear in Field Mapping. IDALMSA-6839
- NEW! Submissions don't come in if they were sync'ed after Auto-Closing of Survey due to Bad Field Mapping from another User. IDALMSA-8321
Survey and Survey Results
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results. IDALMSA-7735
- NEW! Submission done for auto closed PPI survey(auto closed on SF before submission results in Exception on survey result page. IDALMSA-8301
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416
- Photos and Signatures created before upgrade to TaroWorks 4.3 will not display in maps. A script will need to be run in developer console. IDALMSA-7856
- If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.