- Mobile Beta 1.6.0 - 10/15/2013
- Performance Management - Job Targets
- Mobile Users can see their progress versus their targets on Jobs
- Application is now available in French!
- Improved performance during Sync
- This release is compatible with TaroWorks Beta 2.24.x Salesforce Package
- Install the new apk directly on top of Mobile Beta 1.5.x. No need to log out, clear data, or uninstall the old app.
- Auto-update may not happen right away. IBTFF-560. Workaround is to go ahead and manually install the new application.
- Cancelling during sync may cause unexpected behavior. IBTFF-558. Don't cancel unless absolutely necessary. If you do cancel at the end of a job, be sure to Sync from Dashboard the next time instead.
- On Android 4.0, footers may not display on some screens like completed jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard. IBTFF-650.
Photos, Signatures, and Resources
- It may take a long time for photos and signatures to send during sync. IBTFF-263.
Authentication and Sync
- If you see Error code 10000 Unrecognized Device error and are unable to log in, you have to find the Device in Salesforce with the same IMEI you are trying to log in on and delete the Device from Salesforce. IDALMSA-4471.
- In particular, application may have trouble establishing network connection. Workaround is to uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Sync'ing may take a long at time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be much faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
Internationalization and Localization
- Some buttons do not display full text in Spanish. IBTFF-545.
- Special characters only display on Android 2.3.6 and above.
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)