- Salesforce Instance
- You will be required to use the Lightning Experience and the TaroWorks Mobile User tab starting in TaroWorks 7.0
- Android Device/Nox Player for Android 7.0
- Greater than 1GB of RAM
- Capacitive screen (not resistive)
- Minimum Pixel Density of 189 ppi
- 2G, 3G in addition to Wifi (this may vary depending on the use cases)
- Sufficient Battery life for your field operations
- GPS Enabled (if you'd like to capture geolocation information without network access)
- Devices with 64-bit architectures running Android 5.0 are not supported
- Tablets or mobile device with a larger screen size are better for viewing data in a tabular format
- Ability to be remote-controlled by TeamViewer for support purposes (make/model has compatible Quick Support Add-On)
- We do not support simultaneous operation with any other ODK-based application
- We do not support rooted devices
TaroWorks Version Supported Android Versions 7.0.X Android 5.0 -> Android 11 6.5.X
Android 7.X -> Android 10
6.4.1 and below
Android 5.0 -> Android 10
Note: We ended our support for Android 4.4 in September of 2022.
- If your hardware is deemed to be faulty, we can no longer support devices from the same purchase order/manufactured batch
- Please check the latest mobile release notes for any device-specific known issues
- Beware of storing TaroWorks data on cheap and potentially faulty SD Cards. If the card become corrupt, we may not be able to retrieve the data.
- The Demo version of our app cannot be installed on the device simultaneously with a customer version. If you've downloaded TaroWorks from the Google Play Store, please uninstall it before connecting to your production org.
- Open Camera is the only supported in 3rd-party camera application.