- A. Export Form Response Data - How to receive the response data from a form via email in CSV format.
- B. Fields Available in the Export - There are a few fields available in the CSV file that are not responses to question in your form. The definitions are explained here.
- Click Forms tab.
- Click on the Response Count of the form for which you'd like to export responses.
- Click Export all answers to CSV button. You can also select records to export by checking the box at the left and clicking Export selected answers to CSV button.
- Click OK.
- An email will be send to the email associated with the user in CSV format.
B. Fields Available in Export
- startDate - this is the timestamp taken from the device when the user clicks "New Job" upon starting a new job. If the job is saved, and edited later this value will not change.
- endDate - this is the timestamp taken from the device when the Job was last marked complete. If the Job was saved, and edited later this value will be updated.
- Date - this is the date taken from the device when the user clicks "New Job" upon starting a new job.
- gps x - for forms collected with TaroWorks 2.26 and below, this was the longitude coordinate taken at the start of the form.
- gps y - for forms collected with TaroWorks 2.26 and below, this was the latitude coordinate taken at the end of the form.
- Surveyor - in versions below 7.1.x, this is the First and Last name of the logged in mobile user's Contact record. Starting in 7.1.X, this is of the First and Last name of the logged in mobile user's User record.
When it is necessary to handle your form response data offline, you can export the data from Salesforce. However, whenever possible leveraging the reports and dashboards within Salesforce allows you to analyze the latest and greatest information available from the field.