- 4.0.2 - Oct 1, 2015 - Fixed PI behavior with Job Filtering Off, Job filtering and Performance Indicator Issues and Application Settings page due to collection size exceeding the maximum.
- 4.0.1 - Jul 21, 2015 - Fixed CPU limits for Performance Target Rollover, and Drill-down data being sent to Mobile for Jobs the Mobile User doesn't have access to.
- 4.0.0 - Jun 25, 2015
- Location Mapping
- Printing on BeWo Devices
- View Resources of other File Types
- Multi-Language Support in Field Mapping and Reporting
- Works with 4.0.1 version
- Mobile 4.0.x Release Notes
Installation Instructions for 4.0.x
For a completely new installation please see our guide to Getting Started.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.0.x
- After upgrading to 4.0.0, remove the Create permission from the Mobile User object in the TaroWorks User Profile.
- Also add the Maps tab if you are going to be using Location Mapping.
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- NEW! Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design.
- More than 2000 submissions cannot be viewed in Survey Results. Workaround is to use Export to CSV function. IDALMSA-5193.
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Creating and updating job targets does not work if you have more than 1000 Active Partner Users in your org. IDALMSA-6497.
- Be careful using the new Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the Same name.
- Drilldown Hierarchy does not appear if View Resource is the first task type. IBTFF-1294.
- NEW! If you have Groups On, Creating a New Job will create a new view for that Job in the Jobs tab. IDALMSA-6756.
- NEW! Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields in your Hierarchy Drill-downs, they're Salesforce fields that won't work. IDALMSA-6687.
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object that's Assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- A single Cascading Select cannot have more than 9000 unique values.
- A single survey can contain more than 1 Cascading Select. However, the total of unique values in all Cascading Selects included in a survey should not exceed 9000 unique values - there may be intermittent issues trying to publish the survey.
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs. A survey with a deleted object cannot be cloned. IDALMSA-5292. Also, submissions from surveys with a deleted mapping will not be saved on Salesforce. IDALMSA-3705.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416.
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results.
- If you have really old Mobile Application Versions, they might cause a problem in auto-update. Workaround is to deactivate all old versions and only Activate the latest one so that Auto-Update will work.