- 4.2.1 - Apr 6, 2016 - fixes crashes for Lenovo tablets
- 4.2.0 - Nov 05, 2015
- Response Validation - Ability to limit what Mobile Users can enter within a specific answer
- Multiple Drill Down Hierarchies - Ability to add Multiple Drill Down Hierarchies on a single Job.
Installation Instructions for 4.2.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.2.x
- Once you upgrade in Salesforce, your mobile users will receive a notification to download an update on their next sync
- It is advisable to have a solid internet connection to download this update
- Resolved in 4.2.0
- Resolved in 4.2.1 - Fixed crashes on certain Lenovo tablets.
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- On Android 4.0, footers and buttons may not display on some screens like Saved Jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard to see the buttons. IBTFF-650.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- NEW! Removing response from date/time question does not work the first time. Try again and it'll work. IBTFF-1495.
- NEW! Mobile User cannot go back to edit job with 20014 error due to TW thinking it's partial submission even though it's not. IBTFF-1715
- NEW! Taroworks cannot be installed by two or more device users IBTFF-1656
- NEW! Response Validation will be bypassed on the Mobile front for fields that get values passes from a drilldown.
- NEW! TaroWorks breaks on 64 bit + Android 5.0.x devices. To resolve this, upgrade your device(s) to Android 5.1. IBTFF-1859.
- NEW! User cannot go back to edit job with 20014 error due to TW thinking it's partial submission even though it's not. IBTFF-1715.
- NEW! We have had several customers have issues with Tecno phones and tablets of varying models. Issues include frequent breakdowns, poor battery life and incompatibility with TeamViewer. If possible, we'd recommend you steer clear from this make. IBTFF-1894
- NEW! TaroWorks crashes on Drill-Down when one of the records field is wrongly treated as geolocation. IBTFF-1902
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059.
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)