- 4.3.0 - June 30 2016
- Mobile Update Improvements - Auto-update will trigger download, install, and Sync for the Mobile User.
- TaroWorks Demo on Google Play
- Edit Published surveys (Versioning) - allow edits to a Published Survey so that the Survey Creator doesn't have to clone survey and clone the job for FO's to see updated Surveys
- Record Filtering in a Drilldown Hierarchy - Allow filtering of records to be defined when a Drilldown Hierarchy is created by HO so that MU only see records that are based on the filter criteria.
- Mobile Users will not be able to send empty logs and there will be a prompt to enable logs on launching TW.
- Mobile Users can now clearly see which tasks can be done in a job.
- All required questions are now marked with an asterisk on the Mobile Device.
- Trailing spaces will now be removed from Community URLs for easy logins by Mobile Users
Installation Instructions for 4.3.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 4.3.x
- Once you upgrade in Salesforce, your mobile users will receive a notification to download an update on their next sync
- It is advisable to have a solid internet connection to download this update
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- On Android 4.0, footers and buttons may not display on some screens like Saved Jobs. To sync, move back to the Dashboard to see the buttons. IBTFF-650.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- Removing response from date/time question does not work the first time. Try again and it'll work. IBTFF-1495.
- Mobile User cannot go back to edit job with 20014 error due to TW thinking it's partial submission even though it's not. IBTFF-1715
- Taroworks cannot be installed by two or more device users IBTFF-1656
- Response Validation will be bypassed on the Mobile front for fields that get values passes from a drilldown.
- TaroWorks breaks on 64 bit + Android 5.0.x devices. To resolve this, upgrade your device(s) to Android 5.1. IBTFF-1859.
- NEW! We have had several customers have issues with Tecno phones and tablets of varying models. Issues include frequent breakdowns, poor battery life and incompatibility with TeamViewer. If possible, we'd recommend you steer clear from this make. IBTFF-1894.
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059
- NEW! If the TaroWorks Demo apk is installed in the same device that has a TaroWorks production apk, it is possible to update the Community site URL and Username for TW Demo app and this will cause it not to work. We recommend that Users install only one of these two at any one time.
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (require login)